For dinner we went to Nary's kitchen were they tell you what your going to make and then you go out to the market to buy some ingredients. Then you come back and start cooking. We made fried spring rolls,beef loc lac and chicken amok these are some photos of me cooking.

Comments

Grandma
08/10/2012 2:46am

What are you going t cook for your birthday? let us know as it all sounds "yummy"

18/07/2017 7:10pm

I've never seen the same format to the restaurants I've been to! Nary's kitchen offers a new kind of experience that will either excite or spoil you if you are into food trips. Personally, I find it more appealing as cooking is a good practice and activity to do for yourself. At the same time, you have the control on the taste of your food!

13/09/2017 12:33am

Nary's Kitchen is not totally a strange thing in Cambodia as most of the restaurants there offer a service where you will be the one who's in charge of cooking your own food. This practice helps a certain person to be independent and creative at the same time. Looking at the photos, the kids enjoyed doing their own recipe! I can see that their smiles are genuine and they wanted to learn more! I hope they were able to cook a delicious food as first timer.

Siena McMillan
11/10/2012 3:03am

Yum. Do you like spicy food yet. I saw snakes in the pictures you put up. Would you want to try them. I know i wouldn't. I love the pictures of you cooking. It looks so awesome.

From your friend Siena

03/12/2015 2:01am

Chinese celebrates their every year with different traditions. They have the great knowledge about every year according to their history. Some people think that Chinese are the old fashioned people and don’t like modern ways of life.

07/06/2017 10:57am

Neat page, Maintain the fantastic work. Thanks for your time.

07/06/2017 10:58am

Sustain the excellent work !! Lovin' it!

07/06/2017 11:02am

Hello there, You have performed an excellent job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this website.

10/08/2017 9:10am

Looks like it was a pretty amazing day for you. Am I right about it?