Great Wall of China
When we went to Beijing we went and saw the Great Wall of China. It isn't that big in width and height but huge in length.  On the Great Wall of China there are lots of watch towers. A watch tower is a 2 floor old little building where thousands of gurads watched to make sure that they kept the Hunsout of China.  There are two types of towers, one is called the watch tower and one is called the signal tower.  There were two types of signals, in the day they would burn wolf poo and in the night they made a fire. They used wolf poo because when you burn it, the smoke stays very clear in the sky.  In the watch towers, on the second floor there were 2 beds, one for the person from the watch tower and one for the person in the signal tower.

Acrobatic Show
Another thing we did in China was go to a show which was amazing. These pictures were of my favourite parts of the show.  For the first act there was a girl and a chair and the girl was lifting herself upside down and doing lots of really tricky stretches while people just kept bringing out chairs, and in the end she was on top of about sixchairs.  For the next act, there was a group of girls all riding bikes and each one of them did a fancy trick on the bike and then all of the girls ran off stage except for one girl and then all the other girls ran back
on stage and they all made a pyramid and rode around.  The last act was where they brought out a big ball and someone drove a real motorbike into it, then one by one, another 6 people drove their bikes into the ball and they were all doing circles in different directions - this part was my favourite of all!

The zoo
We also took a quick look at the zoo and saw some balck and white pandas, red pandas and a white wolf.

Terracotta Warriors
In the Qin Dynasty (221BC - 206BC) there was an Emperor called Qin and he wanted to make Brinze statues of his officers, warriors and generals but his advisor said he shouldn't make them out of bronze because he spent too much money building the Great Wall of China and lots of buildings.  His advisor suggested he make them from clay so he did and painted them. And this very day they are still putting clay statues back together.  But they still haven't opened Emperor Qin's tomb because they think it has traps in it.

Comments

Mum
28/02/2013 7:48am

Now I know why we havent heard from you. What a time you are having and so interesting. China and Chang Mai with the elephants.

Janita
23/03/2013 6:22am

Hey Gorgeous Girl,

Your Blog is awesome ! I cannot believe how much you've done since you left Sydney. OMG you are going to be such a worldly-minded young lady when you return, you'll be able to go straight to university forget about high school....maybe !

I have to say the little elephant painting was very cute and I think he probably would have built a better Peace Monument too if given the chance. The Cambodian Peace Monument seemed a little weird to me. I also liked the Chang Mai Tiger Kingdom photos, the tigers looked adorably. I just love their great big paws, although I bet they had really bad breath which smelt like Dad's old shoes ??

China looked amazing too but the great wall of China looked quite bleak because there were no trees, what the! I am a big fan of grass, trees and peonies.

My life is very boring compared to yours. I've just finished cooking a lamb roast for dinner plus made an orange and passionfruit souffle with custard of course. My mother loves custard and eats it everyday....drives me crazy because I have to make it for her but I somethings cheat and buy it from the supermarket too !!

Keep up the Blog as it's very good, ok!

Love Janita x

Luce
01/06/2013 2:22am

OMG! We are learning about China at the moment. The pictures really show what living in China is like! Did you walk the whole of the Great Wall? Watching the acrobats must've been fun.
Luce xo

10/02/2016 11:00am

Wall of china is a beautiful Wall and people say its a merical because it is the human's those are able to create this wall. It is not possible for human's to create this big huge and beautiful china wall.

09/07/2016 3:11am

itube app download here.

01/10/2016 5:46am

We at EssayWriter24 guarantee you premium and quality writing with each and every order.

30/12/2016 3:09am

China is a magnificent place, having lots of attractions for the visitors and tourists. The Great wall of China is superb.The details of visiting different places in china are very interesting. Thanks for sharing the exciting tour of China.

17/01/2017 8:53am

The Great Wall of China is really amaizing and that would be great to be there.

14/03/2017 1:57am

This could purpose weight gain more hard for the motive that your muscular tissues are not supplied any possibility of rebuild. Start out with three-hour time workouts, however, you should now not strive this all the time. http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/test-boost-elite/

25/05/2017 4:34am

I have understood that I should rise above average quality to the best of my capacity, and this exclusive accompanies hours of practice in and outside of the classroom.

13/06/2017 11:49pm

this article is all about VLC Media Player for Android. Vlc player allows you to play a wide range of different movie files on your Android device

21/06/2017 10:44pm

Awesome Wall of China When we went to Beijing we went and saw the Great Wall of China It isn't that huge in width and stature however tremendous long On the Great Wall of China there are bunches of watch towers.

07/07/2017 4:17am

The author has written an excellent article. You made your point and not much to discuss. It's like this universal truth that you can not argue with the truth is not universal, everything has its exception. Thanks for this information.

26/08/2017 3:01am

Much invigorating for sharing it, that is truly has incorporated an inconceivable course of action to the degree anyone is stressed over this subject, I get a kick out of the chance to think I perceive things. For beyond any doubt something I'm easily settled on in this life is the estimation of gratefulness in whatever we do, appreciation for all we have, for our general condition, so far as that is stressed, for things I"m yet oblivious of. We need to regard that dealing with the outcomes of direct is the most ideal approach to manage transform it.

22/09/2017 12:37pm

22/09/2017 12:38pm

22/09/2017 12:38pm

Beauti Queen amazing kolkata escorts agency alwyas ready for you at your doorstep. Beauti Queen provide you high profile independent girl in kolkata.