Our drive from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh was supposed to be a 6 hour journey. However it turned into a 9 hour drive because police were closing down streets to allow the dead kings  body to be taken from the airport straight to the Royal Palace. My dad was telling the driver were to go and the driver was refusing to go down the road so they had to call a lot of people to explain everything. While Will and I all went a bit crazy and these are some photos of when I got creative with two head rests.

Comments

Grandma Grandad & Petal
06/12/2012 6:49am

What a wonderful journey. This bay was shown on TV just recently with the caves canoes etc It is exciting to know that you have been there.

Sophia
06/12/2012 9:25pm

It was very exciting and fun kayaking through the caves and around the bay and getting close up to big cliffs and watching monkeys swing around in the trees:):)

16/09/2014 10:16am

I consider myself very empathetic and compassionate, I'm an avid reader of literature which is why I read the article.

27/09/2014 10:32pm

The graphics may play a role -- most people look better in monochrome, and make-up artists are quite good these days -- but, still, not a single one of the females looks to have been alive when Ford, maybe even Carter, was president.

Andy, dude, when I'm in Napa believe me I have ESP. Not so much in New York. But I feel you brother, er I mean, I sympathize with your well reasoned argument.

14/11/2014 8:29am

Don't assume your score, as interpreted here, provides an accurate assessment of your ability to perceive moods and emotions.

21/04/2015 3:17am

There were a couple of older-looking sets of eyes that I thought might have been female.

Hi there Sophia it is nice to meet someone your age who is interested in blogging and sharing her life with different people. The journey you have sure is long to be honest 6 hours in the car are already boring what more if it is 9 hours. The good thing is that you are with your family so you can have someone to play with. When there is only limited stuff to play with people sure tend to get creative just like what you did. Enjoy your time in Phnom Penh make sure to share your trip there here on your website.

Grandma
07/12/2012 12:29am

It all sounds exciting and there's more!!!!!

Sally
10/12/2012 4:44am

There's nothing like a dead king to slow the traffic. But good to see you are using your hat-making skills to whip up a few fashionable pieces! What was Mum doing? Was she telling the driver where to go too?? xx Sal

Lucy Murray
31/03/2013 12:07am

Hey Sophia! You look like one of those Egyptians with those neck rests! Hope you are having a ton of fun! Miss you,

Luce xo

29/11/2015 1:49am

Ten car trip entertainment and all forms of the study are wonderful and excellent. It is very impressive and beneficial. Its impact and ramification are induced and oriental. It is perfection ridden and induced.

08/07/2016 12:52am

Car Was Best option for LOng Drive :)

20/09/2016 12:06am

wonderful journey !!!

14/03/2017 1:58am

A crucial component you may need to always recollect in doing sports is to influence clean of over-working the body. The factor is, if you are planning to strain your personal self you're probably to burn calories as compared to buffing up your own muscle mass. http://guidemesupplements.com/biogenic-xr/

20/05/2017 9:55am

Having a local auto repair shop do the work on your vehicle is probably going to save you money in the long run. If a person has a shop they know and like, they can feel secure when taking their vehicle in for emergency repairs. By using someone they have worked with in the past there should be no surprises when receiving the final bill.

30/06/2017 11:40pm

With the advancement in the field of technology, internet, and connectivity, a significant boost is seen in the social being of the population

26/08/2017 3:03am

A commitment of thankfulness is all together to share this data. I really like your post. One approach to manage battle the wretchedness is to mix every day and consider what you are thankful for. You can locate no shy of what one thing to regard every day. Mental research has demonstrated that gratefulness is really one of the keys to being happy, so utilize this gadget recollecting the genuine goal to make yourself all around requested. I consider my capacity to empower imperativeness among men the best resource I have. The most ideal approach to manage build up the best that is in a man is by appreciation and support.

27/08/2017 5:42am

For the RC drone enthusiasts, the racing drone is wonderful because it helps improve the flight skills. In this article, I will show you an excellent product LONGING LY-250, which features optional upgrade parts. And the article involves four parts, including design, feature, configuration and specifications.