Today we went to the Silver Pogoda and the Royal Palace we took lots of photos and here are a few photos from both sights most of the photos are from the silver Pogoda.In the Silver Pogoda the floor is made out of pure silver.

Comments

Royal palace is the sign and gesture of the positiveness among the europeans and especially that of the britishers. The conventions and traditions are provided for the perfection and facts of the tmes. The skills and abilities are implemented. The featres are very essential and ensured.

A lot of greenery there! Looks very beautiful! You have had really good time there!

09/06/2017 3:20am

I am so glad to see these six photos. Well, six photos are not enough for such a beautiful place like this, You could have posted more so that we also get the chance the other angles of the place. But still, I wanted to thank you for this kind update. Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda isn't that famous globally, but it has a beauty that has to be seen by the world. Am I right?

09/07/2017 6:09am

The next day the very same, as well as till the fourth day, when I tapped on it, it did not disappear. Within this write-up, I intend to show you a couple of Hay Day cheats as well as techniques that could assist you grow your farm without spending your genuine cash.

21/07/2017 3:11am

What a place! Look at that beauty! I want to go there!

New Year 2018 bring all the warmth, the goodwill, Success to touch the hearts of those who are being wished by You

Nice article

13/09/2017 7:24am

Advertising is your main tool to have the business ready to go. Actually, everybody is busy in their company marketing over the World Wide Web. Unfortunately, online company is scammed with scammers. On occasion the provider hires you freelance, or occasionally it is a site designer which orders the copy <a href="http://google.com/">google</a> At an identical time, if you decide on the most suitable company having excellent reviews and reputation, you will enjoy well composed works.

13/09/2017 7:30am

Whoa, so beautiful! I love orient style temples. They're so unique and eye-catching. When i visited Thailand i photographed every temple I was)) Even the small ones. And I like how eastern architects try to combine modern style with pagoda roofs. They don't forget theirs ancestors and it's wonderful.

10/10/2017 11:23pm

the ScriptPath Prescription Schedule is available at all of CVS Pharmacy’s more than 9,700 retail pharmacy locations nationwide, upon request. Because the Prescription Schedule will be most helpful to the more than nine million CVS Pharmacy patients who take more than five medications each day, those patients will be offered a consultation with the store pharmacist when they pick up their prescriptions. The pharmacist will review the Prescription Schedule and the information it provides.