When we caught the Bamboo train we stopped at a stop and we met a girl that made us some grass jewelry her name was Jhaoo.

Comments

Heidi Wrench
27/11/2012 12:01am

What??!!!!
A bamboo train??

06/07/2017 6:41pm

I hope that your very first trip in a bamboo train will be memorable, because in my case, it is indeed memorable. Of course, you will feel the nervousness especially if the speed of the ride becomes faster! In my case, I realized that there's so much we can get from simple things. I didn't know it will be this memorable to me because my first ride in bamboo train happened six years ago!

29/04/2016 1:18am

You have to keep working on yourself; it's the only way. Do not fool yourself that you're done. Just because you achieved your goal.

30/08/2016 2:16am

VivaVideo is one of the best video editor, photo slideshow maker & movie editing apps in Android market.

It looks very adventurous trip, the train of bamboos is really amazing, such trains are made to carry small loads, if man wants to ride on it, fantastic idea. I think you have enjoyed your trip, and for me too its a great idea to spend a day in far off place.

07/05/2017 7:40am

I am so happy that your trip on a bamboo train became a memorable one. It was made extra special because of Jhaoo, the young lady who gave you grass jewelry. She is so sweet! Not all little girls out there are as thoughtful as here. By the way, how was the whole experience? Bamboo train in kind of unique ride, everyone has to experience it!

21/05/2017 10:22pm

This robux generator is considered as one of one of the most special and also advantageous hack tool for the robux video game. We will here obtain you few important ones and the shared info will eradicate all your doubts and problems relating to the hack tool. In another day, we will launch more rate of interest attributes on this roblox hack because this only can secure free robux just right now.