The Phare Ponleu Selpak (which means "the brightness of arts") is a Cambodian association which helps children to develop using arts and culture. They present a 'circus' show every Monday and Thursday. We saw a show called "Sokha" which was a mix of circus and live painting it was great:)!

This link really helps show how great they are .... it is a rehearsal of the show we saw - the music was really cool:)  Click here to see them rehearse.

Comments

Lily Lane
12/10/2012 5:59pm

WOW

07/08/2017 3:32am

I've never been to Cambodia. Though most of my friends were telling me to go to Seam Reap to see different temples there, my prime reason why I wanted to be there is to watch Phare Ponleu Selpak. I don't know the reason why but I've been hearing a lot of good things about the show that makes we wanting to see it too. It will be a whole new experience for me for sure!

Indigo Sneddon
23/10/2012 3:06am

That looks amazing! So lucky! I wish I were there!!!

16/10/2014 7:50pm

Your site has been extremely informative and its featured content helps in the process of what is being created on the web. Keep it up...

10/11/2015 2:47am

Developed countries should give the free education to all of the people in the world because in this way the world can become peaceful. Education always play very important role in the peace of the world.

03/04/2017 11:29pm

When I got the chance to go to Cambodia, part of my itinerary was to be able to watch Phare Ponleu Selpak. It's one of things I shouldn't miss as what my online friends said. I kept the promise, and I had a great night actually! The performances I've seen were beyond my expectation. All performers were dedicated to their craft and you can see it in their eyes. My Cambodian trip was extra special because of that!

23/09/2017 2:28am

Tubemate is one of the best applications that we always use to download YouTube videos

23/09/2017 2:29am